Friday, 05 October 2007

Politically correct coffee?

I was in the SABC canteen in Auckland Park this morning, dying for a cup of coffee before a meeting I had driven in for, when I heard something that showed me how far political correctness had taken hold in the SABC.

Four white guys were ordering filter coffee. Three with milk and one black. The guy who wanted black coffee was insistent that the counter assisstant poured him a black coffee.
"Hey, please I want a black coffee!"
"No," said another guy, "don't be a racist, ask for coffee without milk."
"No,"quipped somebody else in the queue,"ask for coffee of colour"

Mass hysteria at this! Now that's what I call taking political correctness to a new height!!

1 comment:

Yuri Gladkov said...

Hello, regarding the music, please check out my anti-war stuff: Gravitator's CD "Democracy Tanks" is out now!