Tuesday, 24 April 2007

Back seat driver Road Rage

My mother picks fights with minibus-taxi drivers. That would not be an issue for me, if not for the fact that she starts shit when I am behind the wheel.

Think about it.

The Passenger is suffering from road rage. She shouts, swears, and gives the finger to any minibus taxi stupid enough to push in front of us, or drive past on the verge, or on the wrong side of the solid line!

This from a little old lady who collects toys and clothes for orphans and poor township kids. From somebody who spoils her damn dogs so badly that everybody who knows her wants to come back as one of her mutts in their next life.

Put her in my passenger seat. Bye-bye Granny. Hello Dr Jekyll, or is it Mr Hyde?

I am going to get seriously beaten up one of these days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mother sounds like a whole lot of fun. She can ride shotgun with me anytime.

ChewTheCud said...

I have yet to see a taxi pull over and road rage. All types of other drivers yeah. Beware the single male driver! I've seen guys wave guns around due to road rage. Of course this happened on the west rand though.... ;P

anonamouse said...

Chitty - yeah, fun! I'll send her over to you anytime.
Chew - There's alway's a first time...my luck to be the beneficiary!!