Monday, 02 April 2007

Too Tasty?

I have decided I must have the best blood in the world. Well, if not the best, then the best tasting blood. I can prove this assertion very easily.
Requirements for this experiment:
400 volunteers.
One auditorium
20 rolls of duct tape
One Tupperware box
One female anopheles mosquito
Me

Take 400 people, put them in the auditorium. Put me slap bang in the middle of this group of people. Seal the doors and windows with duct tape, so that nothing can get in or out. We need to prove the validity of this experiment; therefore, no external variables must be allowed to get into the room. Place the box in the stage and open it, allowing the mosquito to get out.
Wait 1 minute.
Whom will the fucking mosquito bite?
ME!
Conclusion: I have the best tasting blood in the world.
Now only if I could find the bug spray!

No comments: