Tuesday, 12 June 2007

The Thinking Man's Crumpet

I switched channels last night, and caught part of some unnamed movie that must be over 25 years old. William Hurt had hair, Morgan Freeman’s hair was a big black afro, with no grey, James Woods looked like a spotty teenager and Sigourney Weaver was young and hot!

I have always had a thing for Sigourney Weaver. From her big hair days in ‘Ghostbusters’, to her kick-ass alien slaughtering days in the ‘Alien Movies’ to some odd move called ‘Half-moon Street’ where I first saw her first nude scene, she has always been the one actress I would have given a left nut for half a chance with. She just defines class to me. It just seems odd to see her looking so young.

The Flea has accepted my passion for Ms Weaver, knowing that I would drop her like a hat if Sigourney crooked her little finger at me.

What the hell, the Flea would dump me for Brad Pitt if he decided to leave Angelina, so we both figure we will allow each other our little fantasy.

No comments: