Friday, 22 June 2007

To kill or to kotch?

My sister has a filthy habit.

One that I discovered by accident.

She loves cheese and onion flavoured chips. She will open a packet of Willards or Simba chips and scoff the lot at one go.

That is not the habit...practically everybody loves chips, in one flavour or the other.

My sister loves licking the salt and flavouring off each chip. Then she puts the licked chip back into the packet.

I went for a visit last night. Saw an open packet of Cheese and Onion chips on the table.

I was not happy with the oddly tasteless chips. Were they stale? Maybe they one I ate was a dud. Let me try a few more... no all tasteless.

I then became aware that everybody else in the lounge was looking at me with big grins on their faces.

They all knew what she did with the chips. Nobody told me!

Bastards.

No comments: