Tuesday, 08 May 2007

Another happy customer!

I bought a basic HP laptop at “Incredible Ripoff” in December. It looked great, was on special, had no damn compulsory Internet contract linked to it.I took it home, set it up, my son grabbed it and loaded a shitload of games(without my knowledge). I was happy.

Three weeks later, in the post Christmas sales, the damn laptop was on sale for a thousand rand less than I paid for it. Instant frothing at the mouth. I calmed down, eventually, after much beer and mumbles at discount importers ripping off clients.

The other day,another ad, my laptop, another thousand bucks less. Did I want to kick somebody's arse? You are damn right... starting with my own down to the goddamn salesmen in Eastgate! Two grand in 4 months for a low spec laptop!

I will be in the market for a new laptop in about 3 months. Guess which shop is not going to see me?

No comments: