Wednesday, 30 May 2007

Shaving and other hairy bits

I was lazy last week. I did not bother to shave for ten days, until the Flea banned me from the bedroom.

Friday night, in the bathroom with one of those horrible expensive new eighty five bucks for a single blade razors, I decided to play. First, I shaved my neck hair off, in a classic beard cut. Nipped out to the kitchen. the Flea just glared at me.
Step two, mutton chop whiskers...clean the chin, trim down to the jawline...back to the kitchen...glare number two. Back to the bathroom.
Shave off the sideburns, and clean up the jawline. A mean Charles Bronson, crossed with a boy from Benoni mustache down past the mouth down to the chin.
Back to the kitchen... "If you think you're getting anything here, forgedaboudit!!'was the Flea's response to my new look.
I went into the lounge. Surely somebody in the house would admire my new,mean look.

My son said: " Dad, you look like a biker!" My ego swelled, "a gay Biker".

I shaved myself clean two minutes later.

Little shit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your moustache would have been a hit in Pretoria (Snor City).

ChewTheCud said...

Next time try cultivate some handlebars ;)

Anonymous said...

How about some before and after shots?
;-)